[TR] Falcon Exhaust & the Lifetime Guarantee

To: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Falcon Exhaust & the Lifetime Guarantee
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 18:46:12 -0700
I put a Falcon exhaust on the TR3A awhile back.

Okay, Reagan was in the White House and I had a full head of hair so
let's say 'Quite awhile back".

It finally failed about 2 weeks ago, the big muffler got a split that
looked like metal fatigue parallel to and about a half inch to one
side of the seam.

I contacted TRF who contacted Falcon -- it seems that 'Lifetime' and
"Guarantee' mean the same thing to them as they mean to me -- in a
couple of days a new muffler arrived.

Yes, that's as it should be but what great service & support from both
the vendor and the manufacturer.

BTW, the old bits came apart like I had put it together last week, not
23 years ago.

Geo

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html