Re: [TR] First ride

To: "'triumph'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] First ride
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 14:56:55 -0700
> I alway thought it would be a good thing if tops were offered for TR3,
> TR4 and
> early Spits with a zip out rear window like the later cars.

For what it's worth, there is an upholstery shop here in SoCA that can
modify your top with a zip-out rear window.

But the cost seemed kind of high to me, especially since I got the one I
modified for free and it only took a few seconds to cut the windows out.  I
don't recall the exact number offhand (help me out here, Bob), but it was
nearly as much as buying a new top.

Likely other shops could do the same, if you were willing to pay the price.

-- Randall

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47