Re: [TR] TR air cleaners?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR air cleaners?
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 12:46:54 -0700
> Those baja racers are such idiots to believe k/n advertising.  Not to mention
>those nascar morons...

Not really.  They are after maximum airflow and tear the engine down
after the race.  I might even use them if I had a sponsor for parts and
a pro mechanic to tear down and rebuild my engine every time I used the car.

I'm using an itg filter because it is the only think that fits over the
DCOEs without having to carve up my inner wing panel.  I think the itg
is better than K&N  but it is not as good as a paper element or a good
oil bath filter.

Teriann

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html