[TR] TR6 PWDA leak

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 PWDA leak
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 21:42:49 -0400
I'm seeing silicone brake fluid leaking from my PWDA. It is coming up from the
well surrounding the electrical contacts on the switch housing. This is with
the car just sitting there. I clear it off and it is back filled up the next
morning. Is this indicative of finished o-rings on the PWDA shuttle, or the
switch housing itself? Reparable? The switch is $50 from TRF while the body of
the unit is unavailable. It still seems to work (I guess no light is good). I
like to keep my original parts if at all possible.

Mark Hooper
1972 TR6

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html