[TR] Repairing Cloisonne Badge

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Repairing Cloisonne Badge
From: "Brian Jones" <Brian.L.Jones@gsk.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 16:54:31 -0500
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 18:53:28 +0000
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>

>You can get a new enamel badge for around $50 plus shipping. See 1st page in
>the TR Shop flyer.

>http://www.trshop.co.uk/special.html

Stan: I have a replacement badge from TRF. While it looks shiny and new and
all, its does not conform to he compound curve of the sheet metal the way the
original did and the pins are thinner than the holes, allowing movement that
over time has damaged my paint. trshop's may be better, but I wish I'd thought
of repairing the enamel on my original badge rather than replacing an original
for a poor copy.

Brian

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html