[TR] TR10

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR10
From: William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 17:20:43 -0700 (PDT)
     So, today I was passing thru Bakersfield and I look over at a farm
equipment storage yard that has a line of parked cars and there is a complete
TR10 wagon that has been there for a looooooong time. The engine looks like it
was rebuilt recently before parking, judging by the paint. The thing cracks me
up just to look at it. It looks like a marriage ruiner. I got the owners name
and number but haven't called. Anyone else on the list have a TR10? Are parts
available anywhere?

     Bill in Tehachapi

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html