Re: [TR] lending cars?

To: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] lending cars?
From: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 22:06:33 -0600
I'd forgotten the little visit by the sheriff at the banquet...that
was funny.  Amazing he had the nerve to show up after trashing Dan's
car and not paying anything.  Small wonder that he was shunned like an
Amish boy with nipple rings.

Bud

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi@comcast.net