[TR] Moto lita steering wheel

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Moto lita steering wheel
From: "Richard Crabbe" <rcrabbe@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:18:18 -0400
I had taken my dash apart to put in a new one.

Upon taking my Moto Lita steering wheel apart and the Hub I managed stupidly
to break the small white plastic pencil contact for the horn.

I had contacted Moto for a replacement and the 5 Lbs ($10)did not bother me
but the 24 Lbs ($50 ) cdn for the shipping did by UPS.

We are talking an item that has no weight and can be shipped in a pill
bottle.

My experience with UPS is the $ 30 Brokerage fee  charge on top.

Does anyone know of a US or CDN distributor to contact for this item.

Crabby

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47