Re: [TR] Help needed!

To: Alex <ambritts@bellsouth.net>, *Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Help needed!
From: John Macartney <macartney.john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 21:03:24 +0000 (GMT)
Alex

Having spent most of my career (after leaving Standard-Triumph) in the
European
tractor industry, parts supply for the Leyland tractor is still good
in the UK
and many of those suppliers ship overseas. Please advise your
friend that the
following UK companies can probably supply or locate the
needed part and indeed
any others he might later require. I note he's a bit
cyber-challenged so you may
have to do the searching for him?

www.sparex.com
www.charnleys.com
www.vapormatic.co.uk

Usual disclaimer about NFI but my
first ports of call would be Sparex and
Vapormatic. Both companies have been
in the non-genuine agri-parts business for
decades and always used to offer
an excellent service and keen pricing (by UK
standards). I always used them
for my little grey Fergie when I had it. Good
luck

Jonmac