[TR] Replicate Cal. License Plates?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Replicate Cal. License Plates?
From: don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:41:39 -0700
I believe the YOM program has been extended to include the black
plates.  But it may not be easy to do.
Here is a website that discusses the YOM license program in California.

http://www.oldpl8s.com/faqs.htm

At 10:00 PM 08/10/2010, TeriAnn J. Wakeman wrote:
>On 8/10/10 9:19 PM, HANS DEFERRANTE wrote:
>>I have one of the original California black license plates for my
>>TR3 in quite decent shape. Does anyone know if there is someone out
>>there that replicates metal ones for a second plate?
>
>Is it the plate currently assigned to your TR?  If not you may have
>a problem getting it assigned.
>
>The newest year for the California year of manufacture plate
>programme is 1962.  That was the last year of the yellow with black
>lettering plates.  The black with yellow lettering plates do not qualify.
>
>Teriann

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47