Re: [TR] Tractor anyone?

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>,<triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Tractor anyone?
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:04:44 -0500
I looked at it, then looked it up in Wikipedia. The serial number is
TE28288 stamped on a plate on the "dash".  It is a Standard engine.
It has a Lucas starter.. bullet nose but 6 Volt. Up draft carb.

Unfortunately, I can't see myself buying it. I have stuff to get rid
of. Anyone want an Austin Champ?

If someone is somewhat serious, I will take pictures, etc. It's being
sold by a friend of mine.

Here's the CL listing. Price VERY negotiable.
http://madison.craigslist.org/grd/1880996928.html

Peter C
===