Re: [TR] TR6 embarrassing horns

To: "Joe Laurito" <trglory@verizon.net>, "'Bud Rolofson'"
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 embarrassing horns
From: Bill <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:32:35 -0700
        In my case the horn/push button assembly came apart ...
allowing the return spring to touch ground (thus blowing the horn)
when the wheel was pulled or pushed.  There was some play up and
down, but not enough to spend the effort to fix it.
A new horn/push assembly fix the problem ...

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47