Re: [TR] TR3 Master Cylinder(s) question

To: "Geo Hahn" <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Master Cylinder(s) question
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 23:20:26 -0400
I am 'routing' the pipes with soft copper with the mc's in place before I
bend the steel.  Thanks for the suggestion - I was dead square on the bolt.
I think I will at least remove the brake mc when doing the clutch.    I
can't imagine how these were done in the production line.

thanks to Tom & Randall as well.