Re: [TR] So much for Plan A

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] So much for Plan A
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 00:13:00 -0600
I'd like to thank you all for your kind and caring responses
to the news of my mishap on the highway.  It is nice to know
that many of you appreciate what it is I do with Team.Net.

And it reminded me that I should make some sort of contingency
plan to keep it going.  Had the incident on thursday been fatal,
Team.Net would have just fizzled out, no warning, no notice.
That would not be good.

When I wrote about Plan A, I was thinking there might be a Plan B.
I could have gotten a flight to Kansas, rented a car and made it to
the event at Heartland Park.  But even with a strong desire to make
it to the races regardless of circumstance, I think it was prudent to
sit home and lick my wounds, so to speak.  Having a serious side
effect or internal injury crop up many miles from home would not be
a good thing.

Again, my thanks to all for your concern.

mjb.

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47