[TR] ZS Carb Questions

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] ZS Carb Questions
From: William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:59:26 -0700 (PDT)
     I went to move my TR6 tonight so I can get the TR3 in the shop instead
(there may be a pattern forming here...). I drove the 6 around the block and it
was pouring fuel out of the rear carburetor on the bottom through a round disk
thing that is rattling around. I am not real familiar with the TR6 yet and
never touched a ZS carb. What are those disk things? Why does fuel pour out of
one? Is there a quick fix until I can rebuild the carbs? The car sat for about
20 years and I am bringing it back to life.
     I just need to move the car about 300 feet uphill and would rather not be
on fire while doing it.
     TIA

     Bill in Tehachapi

Triumphs@autox.team.net