Re: [TR] testing triumphs@autox.team.net

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] testing triumphs@autox.team.net
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 23:17:59 -0700
On 12/22/10 7:10 PM, Joe Laurito wrote:
> Not broken....it' just that the TRs are all bedded down for a long winter's
> rest.

Mine is safely away from the snow but I'm afraid instead of being bedded
down  while the snow covers the ground and salt the highways, mine id
being molested.

The hard top and boot lid are off getting refinished an repainted.  I
have hust regauged her.  A Lucas volt meter now sits where the amp meter
used to be, a dual water temp and oil pressure gauge sits at top left,
and an oil temperature gauge at bottom left, all with the correct bezels.

I have gone through the electrics fixing some stuff done by mechanics so
that everything works again.  This included installing a new electric
fan controller. Next is replacing a broken fuel pressure gauge under the
bonnet and broken fuel pressure regulator.

Once that's done then I'll allow the TR3 to rest until the streets dry,
Then it is back out to remind Flagstaff that Triumphs still exist.

Teriann
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47