Re: [TR] Dashboard Refinishing

To: dlylis@gmail.com, keithstewart@execulink.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] Dashboard Refinishing
From: "Andrew S. Mace" <zoboherald@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:33:05 -0500 (EST)
-----Original Message-----
From: dlylis <dlylis@gmail.com>

I don't believe bookmatch was originally used. At least the dashes I
have seen,
including mine, that I interpret as original, are not.

==AM==
Most all Herald dashes I've seen were originally book-matched as well!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47