Re: [TR] TR4A overflowbottle location

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A overflowbottle location
From: carlsereda <carlsereda@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:48:34 -0800
I removed a TR4-A radiator overflow bottle back around 1979 (for my
TR4) and it was located at front right bottom radiator area. I
installed the bottle bracket under same bolt that holds my right
bottom of radiator... works great... I don't recall how it was exactly
situated on the TR4-A (with the wider radiator) but I think you are in
the right area!
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

I am looking for a place to bolt this into, and the only place that
makes sense is the front body mount, which is on the same chassis
support the radiator bolts into

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47