[TR] the scam - DON'T send money

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] the scam - DON'T send money
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 17:36:03 -0800 (PST)
Hi List!

I received an E-mail with Herman Van Den Akke's Emial address. the main poi=
nt of =

this E-mail is: his wife is 'stuck' in England with a sick sister & want's =
to =

borrow money to pay you back when she gets home. =

I phoned Herman & he said that it is NOT true & DON'T send ANY money. =

I'm sending this out to the list to let all know that it's a scam & IF you =

receive such an E-mail with my name or someone else name that you know, the=
n =

DON"T send ANY money. Phone the person first to let them know of this. I'm =
also =

afraid that this person may have a way of getting into my address book or =

possibaly YOURS!
=A0-Cosmo Kramer =

      =

Triumphs@autox.team.net