[TR] (no subject)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] (no subject)
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 14:31:49 EST
I don't know if anyone knows of Anatoly Atunoff (sp) but he was involved in
 a hit and run accident outside of Amarillo, TX a few days ago.  He built,
or had a hand in, building Hallet raceway 35 mile west of Tulsa, OK.  I
have met him on occasion and participate in one of our All British Day events
and I can't remember if he brought a Bristol or a Cooper.  He was an
accomplished driver "in the day" and we are all praying for his recovery.
Please read the link below for more information.

Sam Clark
Green Country Triumphs

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=14015212&Call=Email&Format=Text

Triumphs@autox.team.net