[TR] What's with the "?" mark ?

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] What's with the "?" mark ?
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 06:45:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List!

In the past couple=A0E-mails that I have sent to this list, I noticed that =
I'm =

having "?" marks in the thread, that I didn't place. =

So my question is:
How does that happen?

Is it because of my computor sending to the list in one format (I think tha=
t's =

what it's called), & the list is interpreting a 'space bar' as a question m=
ark, =

or is it something else? =

Yes, I've used a question marks several times in this E-mail, but=A0only at=
 the =

end of the question that I'm asking. =

Could it because I'm switching font size?
=A0
Or brcause I'm changing font style?
=A0
I know this is NOT actual car related questions & answers, but it does rela=
te to =

the TRIUMPH List.=A0=A0 PLUS, it gives me a chance to check out different s=
tyles =

(that's being sent to the list), so that I can compare my original E-mail t=
o =

that of what the list shows for viewing.
TIA,=A0-Cosmo Kramer =

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47