[TR] 1959 TR3A for sale

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] 1959 TR3A for sale
From: Eric Bartleson <ebartle@hbci.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 11:42:28 -0500
TR 3A For Sale

 =

After a long time of struggling with this decision I have decided to sell m=
y restored 1959 TR3A.  The car has been my family for about 25 years.  I pu=
rchased it from my brother who decided not to go ahead with a restoration. =
 The process of restoration took about 3 years.

A summary of the major work on the car:

=B7      Body removed from frame and both were repaired/restored/or replaced

=B7      Engine was rebuilt by an experienced engine shop in Winona

=B7      Transmission rebuilt by an experienced shop in Hart,Minnesota

=B7      Carbs were rebuilt and adjusted by excellent British Motor Car tec=
hnician

=B7      Radiator re-cored and crank starter access closed up(more cooling)

=B7      All body work completed by professional body shop

=B7      New interior

=B7      New top

=B7      Restored side curtains with new =93glass=94 and fabric

=B7      New toneau cover

=B7      Seats were rebuilt and new upholstery

=B7      New carpet

=B7      New wiring harness

=B7      Original gauges repaired

=B7      New Cooper tires

=B7      Wheels repainted

=B7      New front bumper

=B7      New glass in windshield

=B7      Installed electronic ignition

=B7      Replace generator with new alternator

 =

Many other minor repairs and replacements were also addressed

 =

I have records for all of the completed work

 =

In addition to the car, I have a full cover for storage, original owners ma=
nual

 =

Extra  body parts, headlights, wheel and many other items

 =

I want to offer this to TR Members before going out on the internet

 =

I would like about $13,000-$15,000 for everything

 =

Car is located in Winona, MN and is still stored in rented garage

 =

Please  contact me with questions or are interested in making and offer.

 =

Eric Bartleson

509-429-5233 cell
Triumphs@autox.team.net