[TR] carb jet lever/lever link

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] carb jet lever/lever link
From: Gary Nafziger <nafzigerg@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 16:36:03 -0700 (PDT)
--===============1727856658==

--0-1225620783-1307057763=:47508

I've been going through carbs tr-3 su (UNBELIEVABLY DIRTY) and find that th=
e hole in the jet lever where it connects to the jet lever link has a very =
large hole.=A0 It makes the fit very sloppy but it appears to me to be made=
 that way.=A0 Am I right? lol=A0 The holes don't seem to be worn overlarge =
but I want to be sure.=A0 If the fit is supposed to be tighter I want to be=
 sure and replace appropriately.=0A=0Athanks=0Agary n.=0A
--0-1225620783-1307057763=:47508

mes new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:14pt"><div>I've been going =
through carbs tr-3 su (UNBELIEVABLY DIRTY) and find that the hole in the je=
t lever where it connects to the jet lever link has a very large hole.&nbsp=
; It makes the fit very sloppy but it appears to me to be made that way.&nb=
sp; Am I right? lol&nbsp; The holes don't seem to be worn overlarge but I w=
ant to be sure.&nbsp; If the fit is supposed to be tighter I want to be sur=

triumphs@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums