Re: [TR] TR2/3 -windshield Dzus,

To: Angelo Graham <agraham@execulink.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR2/3 -windshield Dzus,
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 07:50:40 -0700
--===============0159553006==

--20cf302671242800ba04a50c3ae4

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 7:05 AM, Angelo Graham <agraham@execulink.com> wrote:

> Puzzling over the new set of Dzus fasteners for the windshield mounting on
> the 2/3....

I can't recall how I got the old ones off, whether I squeezed them or ground
them (I think I squeezed), but those seem the likely choices.

I just use the new ones unsecured -- when I want to remove the windscreen I
undo & remove the fasteners completely putting them in the same box as the
wipers & wind wings.

Previously I would have to use a rubber band around the pulled-out Dzus's to
keep them from catching as I slid the windscreen forward.

Geo

--20cf302671242800ba04a50c3ae4

pan dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:agraham@execulink.com";>agraham@execul=
; PADDING-LEFT: 1ex" class=3D"gmail_quote">Puzzling over the new set of Dzu=
s fasteners for the windshield mounting on the 2/3....</blockquote>
 or ground them (I think I squeezed), but those seem the likely choices.</d=
iv>
een I undo &amp; remove the fasteners completely putting them in the same b=
ox as the wipers &amp; wind wings.</div>
s&#39;s to keep them from catching as I slid the windscreen forward.</div>

triumphs@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums