Re: [TR] Fuel percolation

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Fuel percolation
From: kinderlehrer@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:56:50 +0000 (UTC)
--===============1731022946==

------=_Part_1499465_1404904994.1307725010279

OK, at the risk of being vaporized myself by the return flames, I'll throw =
out a thought I just had (it happens) for consideration of the group ....=
=20

What would happen if under those conditions, one were to spray the fuel lin=
es, possibly the float bowls, with a product like Dust Off? It's basically =
compressed air, but=C2=A0gets very cold when used.=C2=A0 I'm guessing it's =
a bad idea because of the temperature differentials and=C2=A0what it might =
do to the metal parts subjected to such extremes, but I'm just guessing.=C2=
=A0=20

Bob=C2=A0=20

----- Original Message -----=20