Re: [TR] Junk Email to list

To: mark@bradakis.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Junk Email to list
From: "Andrew S. Mace" <zoboherald@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 20:52:12 -0400 (EDT)
-----Original Message-----

From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>You don't want to know how many spam
messages *I* had todeal with today!

==AM==
I can well imagine, Mark; it's something I deal with constantly where I work
(among other things, I administer
some three dozen Listserv lists with varying sizes of membership, posting
privileges, message volume, etc.). I admit to
finding it amusing that my home AOL mail is as good if not better at filtering
out most spam messages than the e-mail system
we're forced to use at work (Novell GroupWise, if anyone cares). A wise man
once said, "do not judge a man until you have
walked a mile in his inbox" (or something like that)!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us
triumphs@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive