Re: [TR] thread size tr2 gear shift handle

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] thread size tr2 gear shift handle
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 21:13:51 -0400
Thanks to all -  I found a 7/16x32 die on ebay for reasonable money
like 9 bucks
-  The threads on the shifter I have are really torn up - someone put
a set screw type knob on it....

If anyone else wants to borrow it when I"m done - throw me a line.

Chris

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/ccsimonsen@gmail.com