Re: [TR] TR2/3 temp. gauge & capilliary tube.

To: Angelo Graham <agraham@execulink.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR2/3 temp. gauge & capilliary tube.
From: Bill <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:41:54 -0700
Route it Left, coil up the excess (not less than 3 inches diameter)
tie wrap coil where ever it suits you ... enjoy.

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums