[TR] TR6 classes (was Originality issues)

To: dave1massey@cs.com
Subject: [TR] TR6 classes (was Originality issues)
From: Dennis Culligan <dctr6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:53:28 -0400
Jack wrote:

>Can't argue with your logic at all - makes perfect sense - except, as a
practical matter, it won't work. The late TR6 class is already way bigger
than  >early TR6 at every event - move the 73s to late and you'll have a 1
or 2 car early TR6 class and a late TR6 class so big nobody will want to
spend their  >whole day judging it. Good luck with that.

Dave -

  I agree w/ Jack 100%.  When you consider how few '74-'76 TR6s stayed in

England it makes complete sense (number-wise) to put the '73s in the early

class.  I made this exact recommendation at a recent show I attended - there

was 1 early TR6 and 8 late TR6s, including 2 '73s.

Dennis Culligan, Highland NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U

triumphs@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums