[TR] California TR3A Sighting

Subject: [TR] California TR3A Sighting
From: kinderlehrer at comcast.net (Kinderlehrer)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 19:57:09 -0700
Teriann, you were in Monterey County last Wednesday and didn't' stop by
Laguna Seca for the International Triumph Challenge featuring the
Kastner Cup?  It was great day, (well, some had a better day than
others). I met a lot of people there whose names I knew from this list
and from Triumph lore, including, of course, Kas Kastner, Hardy Prentice
- who I got to drive around the track, Tony Drews, and our own Mark
Bradakis.

LOTS of pictures on the Triumph Travelers Photobucket account
http://s931.photobucket.com/albums/ad158/triumphtraveler/2011%20Events/2011_06_07_Kastner_Cup/

Bob