[TR] TR3A Blown Head Gasket (Again)

Subject: [TR] TR3A Blown Head Gasket (Again)
From: terryrs at comcast.net (terryrs at comcast.net)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 18:30:24 +0000 (UTC)
Blew the head gasket on my 3 again.  Last time was at the end of last year's
driving season, so really only have a thousand miles on the replacement.

This time I plan to take the head in to the machine shop to have it checked for
warpage and cracks.

Also, checking archives I came across the thread about (Marly?) who sells head
gaskets with an o-ring added, that Randall mentioned solved his head gasket
problems (until his car was wrecked a couple of years ago).

Is Marly still around, and anybody have his address or one to find a similar
head gasket?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire