[TR] Fluid recommendations

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Fluid recommendations
From: gdewine@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:03:08 -0500 (EST)
My 1961 TR3 is finally roadworthy-oil leaks are minimal-no funky smells-or
strange smoke. The carburetors have been rebuilt and are functioning...The car
starts/stops, shifts smoothly  and drives. It looks great from 20 feet.
I need advice on the proper lubricants/fluids/additives it will need to keep
frustration to a minimum. The cylinder head has not been rebuilt...so valves
are original..
Engine oil...gearbox....rear axle...grease fittings...steering box....radiator
antifreeze.....gas...lead substitute...etc. etc. are areas were I need
advice.....

Gary DeWine
Cleveland, Ohio
1961 TR3A