Re: [TR] Recommendation for an impact wrench

To: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Recommendation for an impact wrench
From: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 12:22:59 -0700
I just love the sound of the whirling of the impact wrench.  It makes
me feel like a real mechanic in a real shop and gives me that NASCAR
fantasy moment.  Plus there's no better way to round off a nut to the
point of uselessness.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi@comcast.net