Re: [TR] unusual Triumph, Beaufort SC

Subject: Re: [TR] unusual Triumph, Beaufort SC
From: "lgmtr6" <lgmtr6@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 01:39:02 +0000
It sounds like  a Triumph 2500 estate and if it was navy blue it was probably a
car I bought in Maine and brought to Florida. I sold it to a friend who had it
until he moved to Texas and he sold it to a fellow in S.C. A great car that ran
like a sports car. Leather and wood on the inside (needed attention then). You
can look on my Comcast web page (Google Lgmiceli comcast) and you'll see
pictures of the car.
Larry Miceli