[TR] AOL

To: 'Triumph Mail List' <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] AOL
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 06:08:49 -0500
Guys & Girls,

I am not an AOL user but can you not forward the AOL mail to another
mail system? I'm not real sure what all the fuss is about but would that
help?

I use gmail as a host and Thunderbird on my pc. I retired back in 98 and
I left my email address where I worked so no matter what email host I
really used, no one had to change my email address all I have to do is
change the forwarding.  I could pick it up there directly to if I needed
to. and simply have mail that goes there forwarded to my gmail account
where I pick it up. Thing I like about dropping the mail in gmail is
they keep it for almost forever and if I am away from my home pc where
Thunderbird sits, I can get to my gmail account.

Food for thought or for the garbage disposal....

Doug

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive