[TR] Last request: TR3 trunk floor

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Last request: TR3 trunk floor
From: "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 11:11:28 -0500
Before I part with almost $400, does anyone out there have a trunk floor for
what will some day be a beautiful small mouth TR3?

By the way, my thanks to everyone who has helped me secure floors, sills
(NOS!), B posts (also NOS!), and rear panel.  Thanks also on the advice on
how to test an overdrive ex-vivo (to use a medical expression):  connected
it to a belt and an old washing machine motor, wired it up and it worked
beautifully!

This group is a great resource!

Andrew Uprichard

** triumphs@autox.team.net **