Re: [TR] Finish

To: "'Robert Jones'" <rjones@wfeca.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Finish
From: <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:21:00 -0600
Sealing it in a vac bag was going to be my first suggestion.  But if that
doesn't' work for your application, on the shelf, then Dupli-Color makes a
clear ceramic engine enamel that should protect the metal finish.  Of
course, mask off the inlet/outlet holes first.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88"  "The Beast"
"A British car is man's best friend, it always stays where it is told... but
of course, some times it is difficult to make it go"