Re: [TR] Mitty event in April

To: Ronnie Babbitt <rbtr3a@cox.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net>"
Subject: Re: [TR] Mitty event in April
From: "ptegler@verizon.net" <ptegler@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 22:28:42 -0800
no, no you do not. Perhaps if you referring to or are involving yourself with
the VTR activities, yes.
     But the GTA and VTR event(s) are only a small portion of the Mitty.  Your
local org access does not get you into the HSR and CMS hosted events, dinners,
drivers meetings, one on one with Kas and etc, meetings and other such events.
    My original post about the caravan, is the group of usual NASSers
attending the 2011 Carlisle Import show that are heading down for the Mitty
under the personal invite (ney, request) of the CMS event coordinator back in
May 2011.  We're already listed as being on the show field, and have reserved
parking near the CMS booth.   VIP tickets will  get you into the main events,
not VTR or GTA inclusion.
    The Mitty also is the regional Megasquirt (EFI) gathering, just one more
reason for MY attendance.  :-)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@verizon.net
(Sent via mobile media)

On Feb 15, 2012, at 7:35 AM, Ronnie Babbitt <rbtr3a@cox.net> wrote:

> If you are planning on attending the Mitty you need to register with and
thru the Georgia triumph association. You will receive discounted tickets and
have planned special events such as a meet and greet with the various guest.
We will have a VTR only reception.

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Feb 12, 2012, at 4:01 PM, "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> A couple of us are driving UP from central Florida.
>> Tom
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "ptegler" <ptegler@verizon.net>

Mitty near Atlanta this year?
>>> A group of us are caravanning down the east coast (furthest north so far
is from northern NJ above NY City)

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/rbtr3a@cox.net