Re: [TR] HT leads for non-standard distributor

To: "'Dave Connitt'" <dconnitt@fuse.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] HT leads for non-standard distributor
From: <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 11:06:32 -0600
Rovers North or British Pacific has them.  Old Series II Land Rovers 1960's
used the same 25D distributor as the TR4 but have the
straight-out-of-the-top style cap.

Rovers North: http://www.roversnorth.com/store/c-106-ignition.aspx
British Pacific:
http://www.britishpacific.com/products.php?model=Series+II-IIa&engine=2.25+p
etrol&cattext=Engine+Electrics&subcattext=Engine+Electrics&group=Cap%2C+Dist
ributor%2C+25D+Type&year=1968

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS30766L "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"A British car is man's best friend, it always stays where it is told... but
of course, some times it is difficult to make it go"