Re: [TR] 2012 VTR South Regional Convention - Have a Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, RedRiverTriumph@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [TR] 2012 VTR South Regional Convention - Have a Question
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 22:18:59 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 2/17/2012 5:02:21 PM Central Standard Time,
guy@genfiniti.com writes:
> I am planning on attending the Convention in April, and was thinking of
> participating in one of the two "shows".  They have a "Concours" and a
> "Participant's Choice".  I have never entered a show before, so I have no
> clue
> what they are for, nor why someone would do so.
>
> Could someone please tell me where I can get educated?

You go the short answers, now for a little more detail.  Concours is a
judged event where volunteers judge the cars against a nominal standard which
is
 "as delivered by the dealer."  Participant's choice is where the entrerees
vote on which cars they like.  If your car is clean inside and out you may
be ready for concours.  If your car is "well loved" I suggest Pop Choice.

The best way to get edumacated about concours is to volunteer as a judge.
We can always use more.

Dave

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html