Re: [TR] What I don't Get about Ebay

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] What I don't Get about Ebay
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw360@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 07:34:23 -0800
On Feb 18, 2012, at 6:53 AM, wbeech@flash.net wrote:

> Yep, another great resource has become contaminated.  A nice eBay feature
> would be the ability to exclude selected sellers from your searches, this
> way we could each build our own blacklist.  I doubt it will ever happen
> though.

You can exclude keywords in your search, and if you set up an advanced search,
you can save it.

For example, my TR8 search string is currently:

triumph tr8 -cover -covers -projector -paint -hat

Helps to block out the brake caliper paint (-paint), car and seat covers
(-cover, -covers), and headlights (-projector).

-Darrell

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS-SC CTC67956L