Re: [TR] Working under your car.

To: "=?utf-8?B?QnVkIFJvbG9mc29u?="
Subject: Re: [TR] =?utf-8?q?Working_under_your_car=2E?=
From: "=?utf-8?B?c3Bvb2swMUBjb21jYXN0Lm5ldA==?=" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:58:10 -0600
I use the electric hydraulic lifts in my garage.
I find them infinitely better than spare tires, cinder blocks, or sheet metal
jack stands.

And if someone is stupid enough to go with my joke and use bricks, blocks, etc.
 you will deserve what you MIGHT get.

"Life is hard.  It's harder when you're stupid."

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone