[TR] Interesting experience

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Interesting experience
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 07:10:47 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type; bh=Rn4p52jf5zpSsfz8BVzdf1VtRrgA8EYhiT5Kz1OsLkk=; b=uO8B81VBsTDQvsmQ7FDLTnvDR4+FwybERtlvSElTcO5X55I46bypfSOislYfNkzgb6 6eDO7u9VImDPerq5MeaH50XBp/EDSJIOnVm3nArFHiFaSZeD4wF4oGKJ3YeE/+MDqpYZ 3ob2v+HY6NGbdndwwXp0H6LHvMXmiOcH/hcYXVKT5+eks39AqjF4/4Ybmu+NpxboE/lm xVD76U22EMY3rMP+t+4PhZHm0WmBDVMVwSUs447IasuM9MRbEoXAuanb8LHsXkz1i5uB jHSmTpvf+eWNTa4hZz1qec35A8WwqpPXydRb3OJwKkcUxyKiqVgmzDX2l8JKPF6xB6W0 AKHw==
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
I had an interesting experience yesterday in the grocery store parking
lot.  A family was standing around looking at my TR3 when I came out of
the grocery store. Of course as I approached I asked if there were any
questions about the car I could answer.

As it turns out the 14 year old daughter has her heart set on having a
TR3 when she gets older. According to her parents and older brother she
has been researching cars for a couple of years looking for a cute
roadster/convertible that wassimple enough for her to learn to work on.
She is hoping to find a tired driver that she could restore herself.  So
of course the family had a lot of questions and I let her sit inside one
for the very first time so she could get a feel for the interior. She
got her picture taken behind the wheeland I think became even more
determined to become a future TR3 owner.

Unfortunately they suddenly decided that they needed tobe off before
frozen food thawed and I did not get their contact informationbefore
they drove off.  But it was nice to see that I wasn't the only girl
smitten by a TR3 and was willing to take restoring one on.

TeriAnn

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive