Re: [TR] VTR 2012 Travel Kit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] VTR 2012 Travel Kit
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 07:34:01 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=voc9WhNZJJl7vYkJLoKrWom8Qzd8c9Z25D1Fy16VK04=; b=FTf31OxJVFua0Owvb1hOg0GcivY4AVHQ4gleGBA9M5fTwZeFbyQ4jeQ85mA6kf9frp 6O/Yorwmt//mJyugg+6v5MKKBg7wCfoJgz83vEnZ9yXSRimu+qe2u4hX3A1KzpwyzTBL sI0egzSbx2etPpDmqc++EIwow4OsHUmIz/ff+LnD+t4VOZbZwnCLRtE+eJSptobOJVLj WEEgTnlaNIKSdqPPCgo4l4ptKME2ob6wkdqAdxm/Q+fzgI/7bnQyZZWpuXrn77rz4vSm 8hV3m1duWH09/aF1lsW0Y9kD25srLGI1lP5TjcALfFhm5jmsg1zYx0J6gFTOOPuVyXso 6RDA==
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net