Re: [TR] headlights dimmer

To: John Macartney <flywheelcoventry1@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [TR] headlights dimmer
From: Don Hiscock <don.hiscock@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:52:11 +0200
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Nah, John -- nuthin' stops this group!

I'm in the minority, but I kinda like the near-Victorian simplicity of
Lucas electrics. But then, when I really have to get there and back, I
take one of my Toyotas...

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/flywheelcoventry1@yahoo.co.uk

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive