Re: [TR] Surrey top help needed

To: Steve Thornton <sothornton@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Surrey top help needed
From: Jim Henningsen <trguy75@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 19:14:04 -0500
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "bill.davis@wku.edu" <bill.davis@wku.edu>, "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Congrats. The soft top and frame middle section is available from The Roadster
Factory. I plan on installing without the convertible top and I believe they
were meant to be installed that way. Other experts may know better. If you are
storing the center section, keep someplace very safe and out of traffic. Very
easy to damage.
Jim Henningsen
Ocala, fl
62 TR4
75 Tr6 with new cherry bomb glass pack.  Love it!

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/trguy75@gmail.com

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive