Re: [TR] Waking a sleeping car

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Waking a sleeping car
From: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@presby.edu>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 10:00:30 -0500 (EST)
After finishing the HVDA tranny conversion on my TR6 (loving it so far!) I now
have to get back to the Spitfire differential rebuild I started 3 years ago,
before retirement.  I may not pull that off by myself, but at some point I have
to revive the poor engine that I have neglected most of that time (the guilt is
terrible).  My question is, what do I do with the 7 or 8 gallons of gas in the
tank?

Tim Gaines
Clinton, SC
1974 TR6