Re: [TR] Crank handle mounting (Frank Fisher)

To: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Crank handle mounting (Frank Fisher)
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 16:18:58 -0700
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 1:18 PM, <wbeech@flash.net> wrote:

> ...everyone who responded agreed that the crank handle
> belongs in the spare tire compartment.

That may be where it belongs but I find it much handier to keep it in the
boot (on the floor) as I usually give a few cranking demos to car shows.
Years ago most kids had never seen this done -- nowadays it seems no one
remembers starting cranks.

I do put a rubber crutch tip over the end when storing as it is a bit
sharpish and keep a pair of Harbor Freight 'roping gloves' for using the
crank.

Geo

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive