Re: [TR] When to rebuild

To: Ed Oot <eoot@citlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] When to rebuild
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw360@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 13:04:31 -0800
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Ed,

My opinion, when it annoys you enough to pull the engine.  Or if it was
leaking bad enough to cause other problems, or causing your oil level to drop
between checksl to potentially damage the engine.

Other than that, it really shouldn't be a problem, so you need to make the
decision about living with it.

-Darrell

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/darrellw360@mac.com

** triumphs@autox.team.net **