Re: [TR] TR3 Starter Problem

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Starter Problem
From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 10:35:49 -0500
likely it is the location of the starter gear.  we had to use a spacer on my
tr6 to get it right.  took a couple of tries to get the right width of
spacer.  if the starter spins, then its probably not the solenoid.  someone
correct/confirm me here, but if the solenoid is bad, you'll just get a
click.